If you are in financial distress, facing a wage garnishment or repossession, for example, McCollum at Law, P.C. can help. Are you going through a divorce? McCollum at Law, P.C. has the attorney available to guide you through all the required legal processes. At McCollum at Law, P.C., we aim to provide professional and personal services to all of our clients. Our mission is to impart support to individuals in their time of need.
A strong attorney-client relationship is the first step towards achieving a favorable settlement. A relationship built on trust, is a strong backbone to any legal case. Each of our cases is formulated around our client's needs and desires. Trust us to get you the settlement you deserve. Come meet with us, and learn more about what we can do for you. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
- Mayor of Richmond: Sept. 11,2001 to Jan. 1, 2005
- Organizational Development Committee Member, 1996
- Richmond Renaissance Chairman
- Virginia First Cities Member
- Community Criminal Justice Board Member
- Greater Richmond Partnership Member
- Maymont Foundation Member
- Public Utilities Subcommittee Member
- Richmond Regional Planning District Commission